I was thankful for her post last Friday, which you can read here. Before I'd read this one, I'd thought everything was beautiful and perfect in her world.
Now I can see she has days just like the rest of us but yet sees such beauty around her AND can capture it in photos and words in a way that is truly gifted.
Her world isn't perfect. But her God is.
Thanks Ann!
41. Last day of summer vacation.
42. First day of school.
43. Christian teachers who are dedicated to teaching at a Christian school - no matter how low the pay is!!
44. That no one else has this stomach bug I've been dealing w/the last 3 days.
45. For time w/Little Man to learn and discover new things.
46. Endless piles of work that make me feel needed.
47. Friends who don't give up on me.
48. Sweet corn, watermelon, green beans, the harvest of summer's bounty.
49. Carpooling.
50. Not as much rain this last week so things can dry out a bit.

While some rejoice in less rain; others rejoice in day of abundant rain when the desert has been dry. The Lord is gracious, meeting each one's needs with His creation.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Janis