Monday, August 23, 2010

Gratitude Schmatitude

I'm still on my way to listing 1000 Gifts with Ann at A Holy Experience

I'm thinking I'm going to need to include some family members in this listing experience.  We had some troubles with a certain oldest child yesterday - definitely drew attention to an ungrateful spirit brewing.  And, since he doesn't often read my blog (the url for it unfortunately isn't Lego.com) he doesn't get to see my gratitude list.  Hmmm....wonder if I could get it on that site somehow?  haha

51.  Experiencing worship at a different church.

52.  A hot weekend at the lake.

53.  An understanding.

54.  A lesson.

55.  Another foot-in-mouth moment to humble me.

56.  Great in-laws.

57.  The last snuggle before bed.

58.  A good guard dog.

59.  Dreams.

60.  Hearing the voice of God thru those around us.


You can also read my complete gratitude list here.



What are you grateful for today?








holy experience

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good ones! I so, so love worshiping at other churches and in new environments. Sometimes it's so good and need to get some fresh air, spiritually speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely good to get some 'fresh air' so to speak. It was my goal to visit at least one other church this summer - finally got it done! haha

    Thanks for stopping by Megan! :)

    ReplyDelete