Sunday, July 25, 2010

Grace Breeds Gratitude

Continuing on in my 1000 gifts list with Ann at A Holy Experience, here is my list for this Monday.  I think Monday's will be our 'Gratitude Breeds Grace' days, depending on how we get things coordinated around here. 

One of these days our 'ducks will be in a row' and our 'poop will be in a group.'  

Yes, amazing it will be!

My Gratitude List
11. The opportunity to see people blessed by singing to the Lord.

12. A Sunday afternoon nap.

13. Sleepovers at Grandma's house...for the kids. And date night for Mommy & Daddy.

14. Truth-speaking pastors who are brave enough to preach it like it actually IS in the bible.

15. Coming before the throne of God in prayer. EVERY time I pray. Wow.

16. A comfy bed to sleep in.

17. A husband who rolls over when I elbow him in the night to interrupt his snoring.

18. Having friends over to visit.

19. God's faithfulness in the midst of trials.

20. Cell phones.











holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment